Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Backlog

My apologies to anyone who has been following this blog. For the past few months I've been concentrating on classes, work and planning a wedding and all of it reached a point of ultimate stress about a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting back into my stride. Eventually I'll get caught up on updating everything, but that will probably take a bit of time because I'm still taking classes through the summer.

As a spoiler alert I'm working on slimming down, I've turned in my dress to David's Bridal for it to be altered, bid on a dress to wear for going out on the town on our wedding night, set up a hair trial appointment, thought about centerpieces, flowers and other such stuff to be revealed in future blogs. Also, I love and hate Google but then again it's probably the retailers fault for mislabeling their products for search-ability, but then again Google doesn't list everything from lowest to highest price even when you tell it to do so.

That's all for now, I'll try to catch up a bit more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment