Friday, July 24, 2009

Bridesmaids Cards Part 2

After taking some time away from making these I made some headway in making them look a little more crafty. I usually find it's easier for me to walk away from a project for a bit when I'm stuck to make progress than to sit and be frustrated at myself for having no idea on where I'm going with this. While I'm not sure if they feel finished or not it at least looks better than what I started with. The problem I'm having is that even though the flowers add to the crafty tone, I feel as if they might need a little embellishment.











As far as the front of the cards I decided to buy one of each of the necklaces except for the blue opal flower necklace. It dawned on me that I didn't have to make my bridesmaids match and since I was having a hard time picking one and everyone I was talking to gave me a different opinion, I figured why not. One of the pendants doesn't have a chain, but that can be fixed fairly easily once I get it so I can figure out which style would work with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment