Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE Shoes

Again, like the dress I was perusing the web for any and every shoe I could find and wandered the malls in a zombie-like state hoping to find some sort of inspiration or moment with at least something. In this state I eventually wandered into a Payless where they had a selection (called Unforgettable Moments) that could be dyed and found a style that I enjoyed but was hesitant about. Eventually, after looking through a few shops with my fiancee's sister, we found a pair at a shoe store that were in brown but the same style as a pair that I found on www.unforgettablemoments.com that the both of us believed would do well with my dress. I decided to go with the pair at Unforgettable Moments but in white and in a wide size to fit my big feet. I need to get in some some practice walking around time before the big day but they're fairly comfortable considering that they're 3" heels.















I finally got to wear them with the dress when I went up to Spokane to try on other items but I really like these shoes. The sales associate brought to my attention that I needed to be careful or mindful or the white part my toes stand on because it gets dirty very easily. Other than that shoes = check.

No comments:

Post a Comment