Saturday, July 18, 2009

Square One

Starting from the beginning is the best way I can think to open this blog. So far I don't have a grand scheme put together and I'm still in the browsing stages that I'm sure most of you are going through. Everything will get easier and go faster once my fiancee and I book a place because we've found out through looking around at venue websites that there are a lot of restrictions and most of them require you to use the services they provide. Once we find out what we can and can't do in the place we reserve it should be all downhill from there... or so we hope. For now I'm just gathering as many ideas together as I can, seeing what I can get started now so I don't have to stress out about it later and hopefully as this all comes together I don't change my mind too often or too drastically

Like most you out there, I've been collecting photos for some time and while I do have the links to the majority of what I found, there might be a few where I slipped up. The best way I found to keep track of all this was to put the url in the properties portion of whatever photo I grabbed to remind me later where I got it from. So as a typical disclaimer if you see something that's yours that I forgot to credit then please say something so you can get credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment